Forest Hill will host a variety of events this summer – some require registration and some are members-only events. Our activities need volunteers to make them successful – please follow the links to sign up! If there are not enough volunteers, events are subject to be cancelled. The more volunteers the better and we appreciate all of your help!
- Casino Night: June 9- 7:00-10:00 pm Register Here
- Trivia Game Night: July 13 – 7:00- 11:00 pm Register Here * Trivia will be starting at 7:30, come enjoy the food truck, Cross Roads Bistro first
- Shrimp and Crab Feast: August 11 – 7:00- 10:00 pm Register Here $30 members and $40 non members
A fun night for Forest Hill tweens (and their guests, rising 5th through rising 9th graders) with a DJ, pizza, swimming and snacks.
- June 27 – 6:00- 9:00 pm
- July 18 – 6:00- 9:00 pm
- August 15 – 6:00- 9:00 pm
Special Family Events:
- Welcome Back BBQ: June 3 – 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- 4th of July Celebration: July 4 – 1:00 – 5:00 pm
- Family Campout: July 7- 5:00 pm – July 22 8:00 am
- Labor Day Celebration: September 3 – 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Special Fitness Activities:
- Masters Swim – June 19- August 23
- Master Swim Meet and Social – July 15 7:00 pm
Swim and Socialize! Whether you are an experienced or novice swimmer this meet will be a hit! Join other pools from around the area for our first ever master meet. A social gathering will follow.
- Aqua Fitness – June 3 – July 8
- Summer Sun Salutations Yoga- June 20 7:00-8:00 pm
Join us for a complimentary 60 minute vinyasa flow yoga class. Certified yoga instructor will guide a flow series linking postures with breath to stretch, strengthen, center, and de-stress. Class is suitable for all levels: beginner-advanced. Bring a yoga mat or towel.
FOOD TRUCK FRIDAYS:
We will be inviting local vendors to provide a la carte food items for purchase on Fridays during the summer.
- July 6: Farm to Charm
- July 13: Crossroads Bistro
- July 20: Jolly Pig
- July 27: Smoking Swine
- August 3: Farm to Charm
- August 10: Crossroads Bistro
- August 17: Jolly Pig
- August 24: Smoking Swine
VOLUNTEERS AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS WANTED!
Please contact the Activities Committee at email@example.com if you are interested in joining team!