Stroke & Turn Clinics will be offered for 6 weeks this summer in place of the CMSL season that was cancelled. Two sessions each will be offered:
- Freestyle and Backstroke (weeks of July 6 and July 13)
- Breaststroke and Butterfly (weeks of July 20 and July 27)
- IM, Turns and Starts (weeks of August 3 and August 10)
Due to the limited numbers, we ask that you limit registration for each child to one of each of these sessions at most (i.e. please do not register for both weeks of any of these offerings) so that all children that want a chance to participate are able to. If space is available, we will allow for additional registration.
Clinics will be split by age group:
- 8 and under at 8:00 am or 8:50 am 9 (45 min)
- 9-10s at 9:40 am (1 hour)
- 11 & up at 10:45 am (1 hour)
All 45 minute clinics will be $50. Hour long clinics will be $70.
To register, please visit the Stroke & Turn Clinic page.
Please note, all children must be able to swim independently the length of the pool. Lessons will also be available for children needing more assistance, see Swim Lessons for more details.
All cancellations are subject to a 5% processing fee. If cancellations happen after the registration deadline, a refund may not be given except in cases of illness.