Forest Hill Spring Pickleball Tournament 2023
Dates: Saturday April 29th, 2023 and Sunday April 30th, 2023
Rain Dates: Saturday May 20th, 2023 and Sunday May 21st, 2023
Location: Forest Hill Swim and Tennis Club
- 12 teams per bracket
- Blind Double Elimination (may be adjusted based on number of entrants per division).
- Best 2 out of 3 games to 11 points in main bracket. 1st to 15 points in back draw. Both are win by 2.
- 6 Outdoor courts
All schedules are subject to change. Divisions may take more or less time than scheduled. Arrive 30 minutes before your division starts to check-in and warm-up.
- 8:00 – 11:00 – Mens Doubles 3.0
- 10:30 – 1:30 – Womens Doubles 3.0
- 1:00 – 4:00 – Mens Doubles 3.5
- 3:30 – 6:30 Womens Doubles 3.5
- 6:00 – 9:00 Mens Doubles 4.0+
- 8:30 – 11:30 Womens Doubles 4.0+
- 9:00 – 12:00 – Mixed Doubles 3.0
- 11:30 – 2:30 – Mixed Doubles 3.5
- 2:00 – 5:00 – Mixed Doubles 4.0+
Forest Hill Member: $60 per player
Public: $75 per player
- Forest Hill Member registration opens on Monday March 20th, 2023
- Public registration opens on Friday March 24th, 2023
- Registration closes on Monday April 24th, 2023
- Refunds available through Monday April 24th, 2023 minus non-refundable deposit included in initial registration fee. ($30/member, $35 public)
- To register, contact Tournament Directors Audrey Banada-Marrero and Scott Huber at email@example.com. Include the following in your email:
- Both players names and email addresses
- Mens, Womens, or Mixed team
- Skill division
- What is the refund and cancellation policy?
- $30 non-refundable deposit for members and $35 for the public.
- Can I get a refund if I cannot play the tournament?
- Player can receive a partial refund as long as you cancel before the registration closes.
- Will there be warm-up courts?
- Yes. To ensure fairness all teams are limited to 15 minutes for warm-up.
- How soon before my bracket starting can I warm-up?
- Warm-ups will be 15 minutes before the start of the bracket after a short player meeting.
- What time should I be there before my bracket starts?
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your bracket to have plenty of time to check-in and pre for play.
- Do I need to check-in when I arrive?
- Yes. Tournament check-in will be at a table near the courts.
- Will there be any food for sale?
- Bananas, oranges, and water coolers will be available for players. Other light snacks and drinks will be available for cash or venmo purchase.
- What should I bring with me?
- Lawn chairs, water bottles, sun screen, sunglasses, and pickleball gear.
- Will there be wifi?
- Am I allowed to play on the upper tennis courts?
- No. The tournament is restricted to the lower 6 pickleball courts.
- Are families allowed?
- Absolutely and there is plenty of room for kids to run around and play without disturbing games. There is a playground as well.