- At Forest Hill Swim & Tennis Club, we have 6 pickleball courts. Three of our tennis courts have permanent pickleball lines on them. We also have paddles and balls available for your use. Don’t know how to play? Ask one of our tennis professionals or staff members for a quick lesson on this growing sport. You can learn to play in 10 minutes!
- The tennis courts are accessible April through October. You will need to the code to the tennis gate to use the courts during the Spring and Fall offseason or during the season when the pool and clubhouse are closed. Tennis courts are for members only and their guests. You may request the gate code by clicking Member Home page.
- Bi-weekly pickleball play nights are organized by our tennis staff on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:00.
- Racket Sports Social – Friday, June 21 – tennis & pickleball at 7:00 ; drinks and appetizers to follow
- Racket Sports Social – Friday, July 26 – tennis & pickleball at 7:00 ; drinks and appetizers to follow
- Forest Hill is also the host of spring and fall pickleball leagues organized and run by Play Pickleball. Visit www.playpickleball.org for additional information. Forest Hill members receive pricing discounts for the leagues.
Visit the Calendar to sign up for events.