Forest Hill Swim & Tennis Club will be holding an adult Master’s style swim practice- ages 25+
- When: Sessions will start Tuesday, June 30
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings for 10 weeks
- A 3rd day will be added
- Time: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
- Fee: 10 weeks for $60
- Registration will open June 17 at 6:30 am.
COVID-19 Accommodations – please read through these points, as practices will be a bit different than in prior years
- Registration will be limited to 12 swimmers, initially. This may be expanded to 18.
- Registration will be open to members only at this time.
- Each lane will have 2 swimmers, one swimmer will start on each end of the pool.
- When between sets, swimmers should rest on the right side of the lane to allow for social distancing.
The practices will consist of a warm up set, some drills to improve stroke technique, a main swim set and a cool down set. The majority of the practice will be freestyle but we will be doing some backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly on occasion.
The class will be divided into three levels of swimming from casual to advanced. You should be able to swim 200 yards 8 lengths of the pool without stopping if you are interested in joining the class.