SUMMER CAMP 2020
We are excited to announce our summer camp will be back for a second year at Forest Hill! Children entering Kindergarten through 5th grade will be able to join in on the action. Our little ones will get to participate in tennis lessons, pool time, diving lessons, basketball, volleyball and more!
- Activities will be customized for each age group: Entering Grades K-2 and 3-5
- Camp Counselors are trained and certified Forest Hill lifeguards.
- Groups will rotate among tennis, swim and dive lessons (customized to ability level, including stroke and turn for stronger swimmers), along with basketball, volleyball, crafts, and other fun activities.
- Tennis lessons will be based on skill level, and led by Chip Boling, and his staff of tennis instructors
- Snacks will be provided.
- Children should bring tennis rackets (if available), swim suits, towels, water bottles, and come with sunscreen applied.
- Check back soon for dates!*
- Camp will run from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Prices: $180 for one week for one camper. Additional campers from the same family membership will be $165. Registering one camper for both weeks $345.
*Regular Season for Swim and Dive teams will both be over when camp begins