SUMMER CAMP 2020
We are excited to announce our summer camp will be back for a second year at Forest Hill! Children entering Kindergarten through 5th grade will be able to join in on the action. Our little ones will get to participate in tennis lessons, pool time, basketball, volleyball and more! Sarah Toth and Hannah DeGroff will be our camp directors this year.
- Activities will be customized for each age group: Entering Grades K-2 and 3-5
- Camp Counselors are CPR certified Forest Hill Staff.
- Groups will rotate among tennis, structure swim and pool fun, along with basketball, volleyball, crafts, and other fun activities.
- Tennis lessons will be based on skill level, and led by Chip Boling, and his staff of tennis instructors
- Pack a lunch! Snacks will be provided.
- Children should arrive with sunscreen already applied. Bring a swimsuits, a change of clothes for tennis (don’t forget shoes!) tennis rackets, towels, water bottles and masks. If sunscreen needs to be reapplied, please send spray sunscreen only.
- Session 1: July 20 – July 24, 2020
- Session 2: July 27 – July 31, 2020
- Session 3: August 3- August 7, 2020
- Camp will run from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Children can be dropped off starting at 8:45, all children must be picked up by 1.
- Registration fee: $200