SUMMER CAMP 2019
We are excited to announce our FIRST EVER summer camp at Forest Hill! Children entering Kindergarten through 5th grade will be able to join in on the action. Our little ones will get to participate in tennis lessons, pool time, diving lessons, basketball, volleyball and more! Katie Anderson, a long time FH lifeguard and one of our Swim America coordinators, will be taking on the role of camp director.
- Activities will be customized for each age group: Entering Grades K-2 and 3-5
- Camp Counselors are trained and certified Forest Hill lifeguards.
- Groups will rotate among tennis, swim and dive lessons (customized to ability level, including stroke and turn for stronger swimmers), along with basketball, volleyball, crafts, and other fun activities.
- Tennis lessons will be based on skill level, and led by Chip Boling, and his staff of tennis instructors
- Snacks will be provided.
- Children should bring tennis rackets (if available), swim suits, towels, water bottles, and come with sunscreen applied.
- Week 1: July 22 – 26*
- Week 2: July 29 – August 2*
- Camp will run from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Prices: $180 for one week for one camper. Additional campers from the same family membership will be $165. Registering one camper for both weeks $345.
*Regular Season for Swim and Dive teams are both over when camp begins