- The tennis program at Forest Hill Swim & Tennis Club offers a wide range of opportunities for all interested players, regardless of age or ability. The facility boasts eight hard surface courts, two composite surface courts, a ball machine and hitting backboard. Racket stringing and gripping are available and usually done within 24 hours.
- The program includes instructional, social and competitive play in a variety of settings, from private and group lessons to camps, round robins and workouts, as well as social and interclub events.
- Forest Hill is an outdoor seasonal facility and does not have indoor courts. You will need the code to the tennis gate to use the courts during the Spring and Fall offseason or during the season when the pool and clubhouse are closed. Tennis courts are for members only and their guests. You may request the gate code by logging in and clicking Member Home page.
JON’S CORNER – Sunday, July 12
Mens Drop-in – 8:15-11:15, courts 9 & 10
Limited court availability weekdays from 9:30 -11:00 due to high camp numbers!
There is a water jug on the tennis patio, between courts 2 & 3 and between courts 6 & 7 for members to refill their water bottles. (no cups)
With the courts being open, there is plenty of room for sign-ups for our weekly scheduled singles and doubles play – Singles on Wednesday night at 7:00 and Thursday morning at 10:00 – Ladies Doubles – Monday night at 7:00; Wednesday & Friday mornings from 9:30-11:00; Mens and Mixed Doubles – Thursday nights at 7:30
Reminder: If you use squeegees, please hang them on the fence after use.
Tennis courts are now open. Please take the time to read the recommended Tennis Guidelines During COVID-19.
- Clinics and lessons have now begun for members and non-members. All non-members must complete the guest waiver form.
- When coming to play, bring as few personal items on the court as possible.
- Bring your own water. We will provide a water jug (no cups) in front of the tennis hut for water bottle bottle refills.
- When entering/exiting the courts, do not latch the gates on the courts behind you – court gates should remain unlatched to reduce surface contact. The tennis gate with the code to get into the club should remain closed at all times.
- Play will be limited to 90 minutes for doubles and 60 minutes for singles when others are waiting to play. Courts can’t be reserved so please be courteous. Everyone wants to play!
- If court space allows, do not play on adjacent courts.
- The ball machine is available at the risk of the user.
- Groups larger than 10 are not permitted and social distancing guidelines should be followed.
Jon’s cell – 443-864-7732; Chip’s cell – 443-326-2006
Click here for Tennis Lessons
Click here to see tennis camp information
Click here to see the Adult Tennis Events
NTRP RATING SCALE
Click here to see the NTRP Rating Scale